Set the desired 'Width' and 'Height' values of your svg tile drawing.
To choose base pattern, preview the 1000+ patterns in the table and click on the desired pattern.
You may also load an 'Existing File' of a previous customized tile pattern and apply new changes to it.
This will show the tile pattern, and the template tile unit cells (polygons) which are used to cutomize the tile drawing.
After the base pattern is selected, the following options are available:
1. Tile Size - From the drop-down menu choose the desired pixel value to be toggled when either the '+' or '-' button is selected.
2. Add Column - Toggle the button until the rows extend fully left/right in the drawing.
3. Add Row - Toggle the button until the columns extend fully top/bottom in the drawing.
4. Rotate - From the drop-down menu choose the desired degree ° value to be toggled when either the '+' or '-' button is selected.
5. Joint - Choose color and width of the stroke between tile cells.
6. Set Colors - Create one or more pallet colors. Select a radio button adjacent to a pallet color. Clicking on any cell in the template will apply the color.
7. Add Gradients - Choose the 2 colors for the gradient. Clicking on any cell in the template will apply the gradient.
8. Add Texture - Choose the 2 colors for the texture. Clicking on any cell in the template will apply the texture.
9. Insert Inlays - An inlay shape can be inserted into each cell: Polygon, Star, or Triangle. Choose the desired fill/stroke colors, stroke width, and the relative size of the shape. Click the cell to apply the inlay.
10. Morph Tile - The tile unit can be morphed by transforming via skewX and skewY.
11. Save - When your drawing is complete, create an .svg file on your computer. Provide a file name: e.g. mySVG.svg
and select the 'send' button.